|Version 0.2.9.2 (2017-11-01): Early Access Update #9.2
- Balanced the damage of Krond's ultimate attack to be more in line with other Champions' ultimate attacks
- Vampire Spawn and the Weakened Vampire boss are no longer classified as Humanoids
- The adventure indicators on the map now show locked adventures.
- Small layout changes to settings dialogs
- The Devilish Fiends' debuffs no longer stack
- Krond's Eldritch Strike now has its own debuff icon
- Fixed shiny DLC loot counting as two shinys instead of one in the user achievements.
- Fixed champion panel scroll buttons sometimes not moving the panel over by the appropriate amount
- Fixed issue with the champion panel scrolling when clicking the scroll buttons quickly
- Fixed the Loot section of the Journal occasionally showing "Loot data unavailable before this point" twice.
- Potential fix for the game forcing the highest resolution in fullscreen when using alt+tab to minimize the game
- Fixed auto progress not working after being defeating, going back an area, and quickly reactivating auto progress
- Fixed visible gaps in background seams forming over time
- Fixed champion ability modifier being wrong in some instances (Asharra's 9 con was +0 instead of -1)
- Fixed being able to see your previous adventure for a split second after starting a new adventure.
- Restored Moonbeam's formation buff icon
- Fixed several display bugs on the blessings dialog
- Fixed a case where Krond's Eldritch Strike was stacking incorrectly (could result in it looking like some monsters were more immune to damage than others)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.