- You can spend Divine Favor (e.g. Torm's Favor) in permanent campaigns to improve your heroes. Most of the Blessings apply only to that campaign, but several apply global buffs to all permanent and temporary campaigns.
- Divine Favor spent on Blessings will no longer count towards your gold find (or whatever other bonus the Favor may provide), so choose wisely. The game will warn you if you are spending more than 1% of your available favor on a single Blessing.
- You can reset all of your purchased upgrades in a given campaign, however only 99% of the Divine Favor you spent on the upgrades will be returned.
- The Blessings feature also includes the ability to trade in your event favor for a boost of permanent favor.
- You can spend Divine Favor from temporary campaigns (events) for a burst of Divine Favor in a permanent campaign.
- The boost is increased by 20% for every 2 orders of magnitude of favor you convert. So 100 favor = 20% boost, 10,000 favor = 40% boost, 1,000,000 favor = 60% boost, and so forth. The percentage is continuous, so every bit of Divine Favor helps.
- You cannot convert your favor while you are on an adventure that awards that favor.
- You can choose to convert your favor at any time, but will be forced to convert your favor after one week (or after your first reset after one week if you are still on an event adventure).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.